Finding a new way

 We are settling in here. The Eastern time football games will take some getting used to!!! They go late into the night. I’d forgotten that. 

We did some drive-byes on homes for sale & took Knarley with us. Even with a sedative, he wasn’t happy. But we did like a few houses to tour this week & crossed a couple off the possibility list.

The next day, we left Knarley at the Airbnb (with a magic pill) & went to an open house (it was a “no”) & drove by a couple more. My friend Ashley recommended a camera so we could keep an eye on the boy. Thanks to Amazon, got it & easy set up. He was fine!! And we had our first sit down together meal out since we left CA! Love that our server photo bombed us!!

I went to my first Sunday service at St. Patrick’s Episcopal here & signed up to join. They gave me a nice welcome bag! Met the DOK president; start choir on Tuesday. For Advent, they were crafting wreaths, next week is clay crèches! And lunch provided. Reminds me of how St.Peter’s does things. 

We stopped at the kids house to pick up packages & mail.  Tyler gave me a tomato he grew, so I had it in my sandwich for lunch!! 🩵🩵🩵

Knarley had a hard evening & night last night. Very agitated & restless. So… we are off for a long walk this morning!!

And as promised - a pic of our temporary home!!

Until next time….








Comments

Popular Posts