Day 6 of our trip ~ literally

 Well, I’d like to say it was another uneventful travel day, but there was an event. We stopped to get drinks & I took Knarley on a pee walk. He didn’t want to go back to the car, so I picked him up to carry him. I stepped off the curb from the raised grass area, and my heel caught. Lost my balance & with Knarley in my arms had no chance of recovering. Down we went. I tried not to drop Knarley too far, so had little time to react for me. Luckily & thanks be to God, Knarley is fine. I scraped my palms & left pinky. It could have been so much worse!! Steve helped bandage me up and he drove the rest of the way to Nashville. 

It was a beautiful day out. Cold, but sunny. Temperature made it to 48 at one point! I enjoyed the trees lining the road. Some had lost all their leaves, and others still held on to the colors of fall. Reminded me of growing up in Michigan. Fall is my favorite time of year! I am excited about having four seasons, well three to be honest, heat & humidity are not my favorites  

Here’s to one last sleep on the road! Should be at our Airbnb tomorrow!!






Comments

Popular Posts