Mooresville

Somehow the text from this post was deleted! I’ve pasted it back in!!

MOORESVILLE, NC

Today was our 3rd day here. Can’t believe it is December already!! It’s been chilly, a little sprinkle of rain today. The Airbnb is indeed a bit quirky! It will meet our needs until we find a home. 

Our first night I went out & got us BBQ at Big Tiny’s, we’ve been there with the kids before. Wednesday was getting unpacked, settled in, grocery shopping, etc. I went to urgent care for my hand - nothing broken, so antibiotics & tetanus shot. Paige brought dinner over & it was sooo good to see them!!! And a bit unreal that it can happen often & randomly!

Thursday was a bit more shopping. I set up the small Christmas tree Paige brought us. She knows me!! Took Knarley to the new vet for a check & heartworm test. All is good. But there is a respiratory thing going around in dogs that they can’t quite ID & treatment is a crapshoot. So he might learn to stay home instead of daycare. I cooked dinner on the electric stove - first time in a long time on electric. I love my gas stove!! But the big thing today was I learned to use the DirecTV app to cast shows on the tv! Steve is a happy camper!!

Today (Fri) we slept in! Yay! Then spent much of the day doing drive byes on houses we are interested in. And stopped at Starbucks. I’m training Steve on using the GPS in the car. Eliminated r2 houses & have 3 we want to tour. Going to an open house tomorrow!

I will get a photo of our temporary home tomorrow!!

Until next time…








Comments

Popular Posts